Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The one you've all been waiting for...

Yes I am back to blogging, it's just a bit overwhelming when you haven't done it for a long long long time! So here we go a run down of the last (oh man has it really been this long...) 2 months.

September...
Most of September was filled with school pictures. In hopes of catching up on some bills and trying to get one more class for Brian I offered school pictures for anyone who would listen. For the most part it was a good experience and I definitely will try to do it again.

We also had a weekend to ourselves as everyone was gone. It was nice to just relax and have fun- Brian made Ty his own "Mater" (from the movie Cars) PJ bottoms. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of them just yet... After my time in UT for work I met Brian and Ty in beautiful San Diego. We were able to see and stay with my Grandma Cowles, visit with my brother Dan and his family and see my cousin Chelsea and Aunt Eileen and meet up with my sister Liz and her family. It was so much fun. Ty loved playing with his Gram'ma Cowles and especially her toy car that he could screw and unscrew together. He also enjoyed playing with his cousins and going to the beach!


No comments: