Monday, August 24, 2009

2 Years ago...


Two years ago I had about 75 people crammed into our home for the blessing our little man I can't believe how fast it's gone. Two years ago tomorrow, the 25th Brian, Ty and I were sealed for Time and All Eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. Two years ago was one of the happiest days of my life. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, for the blessings of the Temple, for the that special moment when the vail was thin and things were very clear, and that I can be with my family for Eternity. Two years down- eternity to go... life is good!

5 comments:

. said...

Wow how time flies! What an amazing picture!!!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Happy Happy Happy 2 years!!!

Andrea said...

Love the pic, Ty looks the same (except a little older). Congrats on your 2 yr anniversary.

Linda Winegar said...

That day must have been awesome! I still remember being sealed to my parents when I was 5. I can still see us all there. So happy for you guys. Glad you posted this pic! Soooo darling.

Rodriguez Family said...

Katie, where are you? Post something so I can stalk you!