Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Garden


So Brian and I were garden gong-ho all excited, we planted zuchinni, squash, tomatoes, romaine lettuce, leafy lettuce, carrots, green beans, peas, watermelon, strawberries, rosemary, cilantro, onions and I think that was about it. Everything was looking good before we left in June. It then got HOT- over 100 degrees the past 3 weeks and it seems like most things are now dead... I'm so sad. We still have tomatoes (which for me were the most important) and squash & zucchini, but it seems that everything else died maybe next year

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Try watering them A LOT .. it's 108 out here and we just have to keep watering them b/c they are drinking everything. We used to have water in that pan underneath but lately even that's gone so we just keep watering and everything is still alive.