Saturday, July 18, 2009

2 year old sayings...


Just a few things my monster has decided to say daily if not hourly:
Don't call me Papa
Peace Out
Don't talk to me
Tyler help, tyler watch, tyler have it
Tyler want
No way Daddy
Sexy mommy
Thank you (to whomever he is talking to)
Sorry
Good morning
Take off dude
Don't bother me
Play with me
Tyler ooze it (for those who don't talk TY- use it)
Ty wants to go outside
Swim diaper PLEASE
Help me help me help me
Tyler do it own self
Don't touch it mine
Harley doggie come up
talk Riley, talk Grampa Smith
Where's Dave? Tawni?
ha ha (image it in a neener neener type voice...)
Cars Cars Cars Cars Pppppeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssss

3 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

The cupcakes are the cutest things ever! Do they have homemade frosting??

Ty's sayings are GREAT! And I can totally picture him saying them (thanks again for coming to see us, so that I could give him a squeeze!)

Glad to hear that Brian is enjoying school!

Unknown said...

of course they have homemade frosting :) Honestly I'm a frosting snob and really don't like frosting from the stores so yeah we made the frosting

Rodriguez Family said...

my favorite by far is "sexy mommy" where ever did he learn that one?!