Saturday, July 4, 2009

Culinary School here we come

I like to say we but in all actuality it's Brian. After a year or so of trying to find employment, me handing him the phone to talk to the admissions office, and a 3 hour entrance interview Brian decided to apply to the Art Institute and has been accepted. He/ we are super excited. I think that he will be great. It will take 3 years and will graduate with a BS in Business Management with a culinary emphasis. We had so much fun with Alex's wedding that I think this is be a great experience and will bring great blessings into our lives. If you have a party or need something catered keep us in mind... wink wink

7 comments:

. said...

What a fantastic opportunity...we wish Brian all the best and know he will do great!!!! BTW, I can't believe how big and grown up Ty is getting!!!

Jenny R said...

Good luck Brian - I think it will be great!!! :)

Austin's Mommy said...

Good luck, Brian. Ty is adorable. I love the trampoline pics and the Moab photos are beautiful.

Kim and Jim said...

Congrats! That's great news. Sounds like something that is right up both your alleys- Brian can do the catering, you can do the photos! Package deal, right ? :) It was so great to see you & spend some time with you last week!

Marc and Stacy said...

So excited for you guys. We'll be his recipe guinea pigs.

Mom Smith said...

What an adventure! I'm sure it feels good to have a path to wander down again!

Rodriguez Family said...

congrats Brian! You will be great! and you are welcome to come and cook for us anytime!