Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Funny Things living with Tyler

Gran told me this story that occurred while I was working in Utah...She walked into the family room and heard Tyler yelling at "Patra" (Cleopatra)
"Patra Listen to me""Patra No, no bone no listen to me"
Then Ty proceeded to put Cleo's bone up on the shelf- apparently Cleo was not listening to Tyler so he put her bone up on the shelf until she listened to him... guess he's listening to me a little more than I thought...


On Sunday we were sitting in the family room waiting to have family prayer and T went around handing everyone their scriptures then proceeded to tell us it was "scripture study" and opened all our scriptures and stuck our noses into the scriptures and told it "came to pass"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He's getting too big i miss that little guy so much. I miss everyone. I cant believe he is growing so fast. love you all

TheKeilShpeel said...

I love that scripture story.. you're such a good example.

Sharon said...

isn't it amazing the things these little ones pick up....too cute!!

The Ormsby's said...

ADORABLE!!

Rodriguez Family said...

holy smokes, you guys are obviously doing it right with this one!