Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Scottish?

Last we celebrated our Scottish heritage by Brian dragging me and the rest of the family to the Scottish festival. We learned alot about Brian's Campbell and a little of my Mac Duff heritage. We had fun with balloon swords, and Scottish animals, and dancing, and singing... and of course my (least) favorite the bagpipes. 



and Yes, some might ask Is Brian and Tyler wearing a "skirt"? well... to stop any from doing so, I almost bought a shirt that said- 
"Many have been kilted for calling it skirt don't let it happen to you"

3 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

You've got more Scottish ancestry. The Ralstins came from Scotland. Gordon Cowles is the son of Diltz Cowles and Murtel Ralstin. (Our ancestor changed the spelling from Ralston to Ralstin.)

Emily said...

Tell Brian I like his skirt....I'll take my chances of the beat down (I think it is really wrong to beat a pregnant lady!)

Kim and Jim said...

How fun! I'm sorry you don't like the bagpipes- I think it is a really cool instrument. We had a guy come up here and play them in the mountains, and that was really amazing. Of course, standing too close to them for too long does tend to cause headaches. It was really pretty from across camp, though :)