Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler

Happy Birthday little man. I love my Ty. He is the most active, funny, loving, forgiving, kind, animated, little man around. He's stolen my heart- I'm so grateful to have him in my life right now. He brings so much love and happiness into our daily days and reminds us of what is truly important (like sleep, hot dogs, quiet, night lights, and cheetos) I can't believe he's already 2.



(And yes, he is still in his PJ's at dinner... it was the best day- Nuggets, dippy, and "dogs", cake and "cream" for dinner, played all day, got presents ha what more could you ask for.... besides a car cake
 
 

We love you TY!

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Tyler looks like a loveable little boy. Happy Birthday!!

Grammyzanne said...

What a fun day. Happy Birthday to Tyler and his parents - after all it is there day too.

Marc and Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!!!! 2 is a fun one! Call me if you ever need to drop him off for a break! (Because I TOTALLY understand that...2 =energy & tantrums AND FUN!) OR just both of you come over and play! :)

Emily said...

I can't believe he's 2 already! Time to come visit Auntie Em again so I can see how big he is. Happy (late) birthday, Ty!!!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Happy Happy Birthday cute lil' guy!