Sunday, April 12, 2009

A more spiritual part to Easter


This beautiful exhibit of Mark Mabry came to the Mormon Center in Folsom last November. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it, felt it's power the second time I saw it, and broke down the third time. As I've thought lately about our Savior and His life and his sacrifice for me I've come to love more and more the images and want to share them if anyone has not seen them. I know He lives, I know He loves me, I know that He suffered and died for me and rose again that I might live with him one day.

2 comments:

The Ormsby's said...

I'm so glad that you posted this! I had seen it about a year ago. So, after I saw your post on it, I looked it up, and saw that there is an exhibit in Utah this weekend!! YEAH!!! Thanks for the reminder - it's beautiful. And so is your little guy. Hope his foot is all better

Austin's Mommy said...

That was beautiful!