Friday, November 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Now my mom might be a more accurate person to ask but as far as i remember I've never been to a real pumpkin patch. This year I had it in my head that we needed to go to one... something about having a little one makes you feel the need to do some of these things. So I dragged the family out to Apple Hill, which if any of you come out this way it's lots of fun. Farmer's markets, apple groves, pumpkin patches, Christmas tree farms- it's this girls dream area. Anyways we went and found one well ok like 10 (1 for everyone) that we liked. it took a little more searching as it was 4 days before Halloween. It was so much fun watching Ty's eyes light up looking at all the pumpkins and picking out the best ones. I love PUMPKINS, Fall leaves, and this time of year!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't believe how big he's getting!