Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bowling... fun for all

Brian and I needed to get out of the house one day so we grabbed Ty and headed to Folsom to the one and only bowling alley. (I know can you believe that only 1 bowling alley....) T man had so much fun and as you can see with the help of a ramp and bumpers he did fairly well.


Look how close our scores were....
He loved waiting and watching for his ball to return! I was so afraid he'd get his head hit...
Look how cute his little bowling shoes are!!!

3 comments:

Kim and Jim said...

Dang, T is getting big! He totally beat my average bowling score, too. Looks like he had fun!

Rodriguez Family said...

funny, I've been dying to go bowling! Thanks for the invite...HA!

And your Ty is pretty stinkin cute!

Rachel Murdock said...

Wow! He's getting so big!