Thursday, January 7, 2010

Side Buisness

I'm not really sure where the idea came from- I think it was a culmination of different people, but Brian and I decided to put his culinary skills to work for a little extra cash for the holidays. If you remember from my earlier posts we pureed lots of pumpkin and canned lots of apples. So for Thanksgiving and Christmas we offered friends/ neighbors/ and people from church homemade apple pies, pumpkin pies, pecan pies, and rolls. (25 apples, 23 pumpkin, 8 pecan, 118 dozen rolls in total- plus what we made for our family) It was crazy, but we had lots of help and fun. Thank you for everyone who helped us in one way or another!!!!! I think we'll be doing this again!

1 comment:

Rodriguez Family said...

you guys are CrAzY!! (but be sure to let us know if the business expands and you start shipping your goods!)