Thursday, January 7, 2010

All the fun a little boy can have while Mom's away

Sometimes it feels like I really am a fun sucker... they always have so much fun while I'm away
at work. (Maybe that's why I resent work somedays)

Ty LOVES to help do concrete. And this time he got to put his feet in.

It seems that no matter what time of year it is- I miss the only day it snows in CA. (I got plenty of it while working so I wasn't too bummed but had just wished it had waited a few weeks so we could have a white California Christmas.

T was so confused... just a few days before we had talked to him about going up to Uncle Dave's house to play in the snow... "Where's Uncle Dave?" Somedays it's a little hard to explain these things to a 2 yr old. But he sure understands a whole lot and keeps me on my toes!

1 comment:

Rodriguez Family said...

I feel like the fun sucker too! I think it goes with being the momma!
Someone's got the lay down the law...