Friday, May 29, 2009

Las Vegas

Amongst everything else we were able to have a little break in Las Vegas for Brittney and Derek's Wedding. It was in St. George at a golf course and was beautiful. Britt and Derek did an amazing job planning. I helped with the second shooting for photography and will have those up in a week or so- so keep those eyes open for a link... We were able to stay in Las Vegas with our Auntie Em and Kal (Ty decided that Kallen and Hal needed only one name...and called them both the same name) We had lots of fun swimming, playing sequence (fun game, but Kallen and I are sure Brian and Emily were cheating somehow...) eating of course and late night talks. I miss my Emily... But I am going to get her first born- I think she and Kallen are in denial about this fact but Miss Liddy, Liberty, Ima, Tana, Ura  Kidder is going to marry Ty. I even have their first kiss to prove it.. hee hee 

Thanks Em and Kallen for all the fun We love you guys!

2 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

Darling picture.

Emily said...

For the record, we did NOT cheat...I seem to recall some unscrupulous behavior on the part of the Kallen and Katie team. Hmmm... It was SO much fun to have you there and much too short!!! Thanks for taking pictures too. You are seriously the BEST!!!