Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Forgotten Carols

Papa Joe had bought tickets for the Forgotten Carols on Brian's birthday. Unfortunately the other couple that was intended for wasn't able to make it so Brian and I got to tag along. Despite searching for 45 mins to find where the heck we were supposed to go and pouring rain we had a good time. I had never seen or really heard the Forgotten Carols so it was fun to see. I'm sure everyone thought I was an emotional mess as I ended the night in tears. One of my favorite Michael Mclean songs is "We can be Together Forever". Well he ended the evening singing that song several times and having the audience sing with him. Well- long story short "Together Forever" was a favorite song that Sharon, Danielle's and I shared. It brought alot of emotions for me and how I am glad that with our knowledge of the Gospel I know that we can be together forever.

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Ever since I saw one of my friends go through the hardest things no one should ever have to go through of losing their little baby boy just after he was born I can't make it through any song or talk that is about families being Together Forever. So thankful to know we'll all be together forever as a family. I've never seen them either. We used to have the Forgotten Carols on tape and I remember thinking that music was beautiful.