1. Ty loves to drive (especially Uncle Greg's Chevelle.. we just don't tell him)
2. Loves to help daddy... and this is sometimes what we find when helping dad. All of the sudden Ty is up the ladder and up where dad is- don't worry haven't had a heartattack yet... yet and he likes to play in the dog crate. Please don't call child protective services- he does this to himself and throws a fit when we take him out.
3. Meal times are always an adventure- sometimes he is so clean and other times well we have to use the sink
4. Ty loves to help cook. He doesn't care if it's eggs or cake, he is there and ready to help even if you are not.
5.The places he finally falls asleep in. On the small of dad's back, in his crib with his face smashed against the crib and burried in his blankets, on Tanks ribs... anywhere that doesn't look comfortable to most normal people.
6. Ty loves his music. He is a jumpin, dancin, singin little guy. He loves to sing along in the car, turn the radio on first thing in the morning, and let you know when it's time for the music to be on!