Friday, August 29, 2008

So it's only been a month...

I know and I'm sorry. I know to many of you our daily ins and outs are just so exciting but I've been slacking... After getting back from my work in Utah we've been going non stop. Mom Butler has become seriously anemic and so much of the day to day has become Brian's and my day to day. I now know why parents are always so tired, why they are "boring" (yes for everyone who knows me well, I have officially been called boring... fun suckers) and why patience is lost quickly. But we have also had lots of happy moments most of them revolve around our little man who makes us laugh. Here's just a few of those moments that made me laugh. For fans of barefootbutlers please keep reading down... especially watch the fountain video. I know I've added alot today, but it's really funny! AND if you've had your pix taken by me at any time my website (http://www.barefootlifephotography.com/) not officially launched, but you can see the different slide shows and probably see your smiling face.

4 comments:

Kim and Jim said...

Thanks for finally putting an update on your blog :) It's always fun to read about your adventures. Ty is getting so big, what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

LOL Ty is always so funny! oooo I like the new site and glad you used the name Barefoot Photography, it's perfect. Did you go with the special web site you told me about? If you need more pics for the site you can take pics of me. Okay just kidding, I only had you do it that once cause I had to...pics of Plato for sure. :) see you tomorrow.

Ryan and Erin said...

Such a cute family!We miss you guys!

. said...

Ty is getting so big!!!! Is Bonnie anemic? How is she hanging in there?