Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Moments

I was reading a blog that I found through someone else's blog... blog surfing? I don't know but I loved it. The girl talked about finding everyday beauty- it really made me think and so I mentally have gone through these past couple of weeks looking for my everyday beauty. Maybe someday I'll actually take a real picture and not just a mental one, but I did stop and took this one. Nothing is better then the sweet moments with your children like this one. I sure do love my T-man!

7 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I try to treasure those sweet moments everyday too. The rest of the day can be so chaotic so it's nice to live in those few sweet moment.s

Nicola said...

That is a really sweet picture. He sure is cute.

Grammyzanne said...

This looks like a real picture to me. Love the excitement and joy on his face.

Joanne said...

What a darling picture. How wonderful that you are a gifted photographer and can capture his great personality.

Brianne & Jarod said...

Aint that the truth!

Marc and Stacy said...

Great post and great picture! Love it! Miss you guys!

Mom Smith said...

Thanks for sharing a great moment in your life. Love the T-man's excitement!!