Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holy War even in Cali


We have some wonderful neighbors that moved into our neighborhood earlier this year. Because of my l
ack of wardrobe Viril quickly saw that I was a Zoobie. He stopped me and said I don't know if we can be friends and I quickly asked why- he promptly explained that he played for the U back in the 80's. This started a friendly banter that last weekend turned into much fun and laughter. You can still have a holy war even in Cali. Ty still goes around the house yelling B-Y-U.... Go mighty cougars. It's adorable



oh yes and BYU won!

4 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Love it! You guys are cool!

Kim and Jim said...

I LOVE the game faces! Wish we could have been there to cheer on the Cougars with you!

Rodriguez Family said...

yay and we even won! (that doesn't happen very often!) much better for rubbin it in faces when we actually do well!

Andrew and Liz Orton said...

ew. BYU propaganda is not allowed in my house... neither is U of U.