Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Brian BIG 3-0

So since I've been 30 for a whole 6 weeks now I knew what Brian was in for.... nothing new. He got to teach his Sunday school class, be set apart, his PPI, and tithing settlement all on his Big day- wasn't he lucky. Now if you ask he'll tell you that he HAD to make his own dinner but the truth it that he wanted to make it. I at least put my foot down and said no you may not make your own cake... although I made him open his presents before he made dinner so that he could have special tools to work with. Being that Brian is getting up there in age, and doesn't have much lung capacity Ty took it upon himself to help blow out the candles and open the presents- isn't he such a thoughtful son. HA HA HAPPY Birthday Babe! We love you

2 comments:

Rodriguez Family said...

you guys crack me up! Does Ty ever wear anything other than just his undies?! HA!! He's a kid that knows what he likes! Happy Birthday Brian!

Andrew and Liz Orton said...

who's that good looking kid in the undies?